Planning Poker Cards
Planning Poker Cards is the most popular method of estimating work in Agile projects.
Prepared by Group Scrum card sets contain four decks.
Each deck consists of cards with values of 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 20, 40, 100? and coffee.
Order by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details about number of card boxes and shipping address.
Price of one box od cards is 6$.
Shipping price depends on location.
If you have any questions please call +48 731 777 500.
Planning Poker Rules
- Each estimator has deck of cards.
- Read a story and a have brief discussion about range, effort.
- The Product Owner answers any questions the team might have about the story.
- Each participant privately selects a card representing his or her estimate of the “size” for the user story.
- When everybody is ready with an estimate, all cards are presented simultaneously.
- In the (very likely) event that the estimates differ, the high and low estimators defend their estimates to the rest of the team.
- The group briefly debates the arguments.
- A new round of estimation is made.
- Continue until consensus has been reached (often no more then 3 rounds).
- Repeat for all stories.